Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gaaahhhhh................

I am totally annoyed.

The person who runs this blog has not posted anything in EONS.

Hello!!!!

That would be like in a rrrrrrrrealllyyyyyyy long time.

I am fed up.

From here on, I am going to start posting things. All by myself. Hacked in and got the password. I am in, baby, in. In like Flynn. (Ya know, I used to think that was "In like flint." Neither one makes any sense to me, but whatever.)

I have a contest going. I wanna see how long it takes Ms. Gray Stockings to even friggin' notice that anyone else is posting on her blog.

We can take wagers. Whaddya all think....?????

See. No one is reading, or even glancing at this blog. Because it is stagnant. Dead. Not happenin'. Dull meat.

But me, I am going to change things around here. For as long as I can.

So, stay tuned, any wayward sons, or people who use RSS feeds.

I is here.

I is here to stay.

And I is full of ideas and thoughts and feelings and such.

I ain't gray.

I is every color of the rainbow!!!!!

Let the games begin..............

3 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

Trying to decide if Florida Lee or Carmen is behind this hijacking?

or perhaps a suspect yet to be named?

7:52 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

my bet is on one of her offspring. is that possible???

11:02 PM  
Blogger delta said...

no. that is not possible. my offspring do not even know i have a blog. at least, not that i know of....

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home