Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Humble pie

It's true, it's true.

I motivated Ms. Golf Sierra to post something worthwhile after a dry spell the length of the Sahara Desert.

But don't thank me.

It's OK.

I didn't do it for me.

I did it because I missed reading stuff on Gray that moved me and made me smile or laugh or cry.

Or, God forbid, think!

And I STILL want to tell you all about the tunnel.

Trust me, this is a story you all will want to hear!

And if I had a recipe for some pie you could make from scratch, I would post it.

But I don't bake pies.

Or much of anything from scratch.

But I am sure that soup Golf Sierra posted was really pretty darn good.

So if you do stuff like make soup out of giant gourd-like things, I would venture to guess that the Butternut Squash Soup is worth your while.

As for me, I will stick to more processed foods.

The easiser the better.

Oh. And the tunnel...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home