Wednesday, October 14, 2009

[Aside]

Now I get it!

Now I understand why you are doing this on my blog. It is your goal to get me to post more often! You think that by posting totally preposterous stuff you will infuriate me enough to respond.

Well, that is so totally ridiculous!!!

It is not even funny.

Like I care if you are posting stories that have no historical continuity.

Or are told from the point of view of a four year old.

We won't even talk about political correctness!

Sheesh.

No! We will not.

I just hope I don't get sued by Native Americans, small white children, the National Spelunkers Association, the Mark Twain Fan Club, Wal-Mart, Costco, or Blogger.com.

That's all!

Reading your blog posting is like watching A Knight's Tale with my kids when they were five and six and they didn't GET that rock music did not exist back in the Middle Ages.

Your ploy is NOT going to work.

You are NOT going to get me to respond to your... your... frippery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home