Thursday, August 27, 2009

WTH????

Hello!!!!????!!!!

Somebody is messing with my blog.

Somebody is posting blog posts on MY blog!!!!

I don't know who you are, or why you are doing this! I mean, come on, why not just start your own blog???

I am sorry.

sigh.

I am sorry that I have not been able to post lately... err, like, for a long while.

I can say that I will try to do better, but, frankly, I am doing the best that I can right now.

sigh.....

OK.

Look.

If you (whoever you are) want to post on here, I guess it is fine. Just please try not to be, you know, offensive or use really off-color language.

And, yes, I hear all of my close friends laughing at this caveat.

Your posts were actually kind of -- OK -- not "kind of", but more like "really"-- interesting.

So, if you have more interesting things to discuss, go for it.

You have my blessing!

Lord knows I have more than enough stuff to keep me busy right now.

And I think you might have some really interesting, entertaining things to talk about.

You go, girl/boy! Whoever you are!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

you're funny. only you would give some hacker your blessing.

11:03 PM  
Blogger delta said...

Yes, I am giving THIS hacker my blessing. Because I have no time to post to my blog AND I like to read interesting things. So, if this person can write some witty, funny, engaging, thoughtful posts, I will be most appreciative!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home