Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ground Rules

OK... I have heard from a few friends who are concerned about someone hacking into my blog.

I can assure all of you that I am fine with this! I know it is a bit odd and different, but I have no reason to believe that the hacker is a serial killer, or in any other way... dangerous.

And, quite frankly, I find it fairly interesting that someone would want to come on board in such an unusual way. And why. I mean, this person could have just started his or her own blog, right?

Answers to a few questions from my end:

No, I do not know exactly who the hacker is. But I have a few very good ideas.

Yes, I could change my blogger account password easily enough, something I do fairly often. But I am sure my hacker friend has ways of determining my log in no matter what.

Ground rules for the visiting author:

1) Please be respectful and do not use foul language, at least not very often.

2) Please figure out a way for readers to be able to (easily) tell the two of us apart.

3) Please come up with a pseudonym that I can use to address you.

4) Keep things interesting!

-- Delta

1 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

i wasnt really concerned, since I know you can kick most people's asses...i just wasnt sure if you were screwing with us or not...

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home